Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ask Manton (Again)

As you can probably tell, I haven't updated in a while. It isn't like I don't have ideas (in fact, I post-it noted one full blog out), it's just that I don't have the time to write out all the words. I have therefore come up with a compromise. It's time to put the onus on you, my dear readers, to provide me with something quick to talk about. Welcome to Ask Manton (Again), where you can send in questions or topics that you might like for me to discuss. I am well aware that this could be an abominable failure, but I'm used to embarrassment (for example, instead of saying "I want to beat the fucking shit out of [boy's name]" I said "I want to fuck the shit out of [boy's name]"). You can either leave me a comment in this post or you can im me if you know my screen name (no way am I putting that sucker on here to be searched out) or email me here. Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do babies come from?

Suzie said...

can we hear about manton's most embarassing moment?

pleeeeease?

Anonymous said...

Earlier this evening you had an away message that said something like "I hate...everything you choose to be" or soemthing to that effect. Is that something you came up with or are they lyrics? Do they have significance to where you are in you life right now or was a song just stuck in your head?

Also, can you share a funny anecdote about your new roommates? What are some of their quirky habits?